Your real estate branding is the image that people observe, develop, and relate to. It connects you with your customers and prospects. The branding process, including the planning and decision-making process, are equally important.
These decisions have an impact on your future success. By working through this checklist, you’ll have established reliable real estate branding and a plan to move forward and integrate it into all of your marketing and sales efforts.
Business Branding Checklist
- I’ve identified my real estate business vision and mission. My real estate branding decisions must remain true to my vision and mission to provide a consistent and comprehensive image to prospects and customers.
- I’ve identified colors that represent the brand I want to portray. These colors embody the vision and mission of my business along with the message I wish to convey.
- I’ve chosen a brand and business name that is easy to remember, easy to spell, and can be registered as a domain name.
- I have a solid understanding of who my target audience is, and I understand what their needs, interests, and goals are. I know how my branding efforts influence my unique target customer.
- I know what differentiates me from my competition. I know what value I bring to my prospects. I can quickly answer the following three questions:
- How do I benefit my clients?
- Why do they like me?
- Why do they buy from me?
- I’ve had a logo created that conveys my brand in a way that is simple and easy to understand. My brand colors are used in the logo, and the logo supports my vision and mission.
- I’ve developed a brand purpose; a statement that highlights what I provide to the market, how my business is different, and what makes my business distinct.
- I’ve created a brand personality; a statement or list of characteristics that best describe my brand. My brand personality embraces elements of my character so I can create a stronger connection with my audience. A stronger connection will result in a stronger brand.
- I’ve created a brand promise; an emotional statement that connects prospects to my brand and my company. My brand promise and message both evoke a positive emotion.
- I’ve created a list and a plan for each content medium to consistently integrate my brand into various branding opportunities and marketing efforts. These include:
- My social media profiles
- My website
- My blog name
- My email signature
- My phone message
- My networking associations
Your brand is who you are, what you represent, and what makes you and your business unique and different from your competition. Spend time creating your business brand and working through this checklist to ensure a comprehensive and clear brand, a brand your prospects won’t be able to resist.